Finding my focus again after several failed attempts

Finding my focus again after several failed attempts

Price:

Read more

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
180 1 313304
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

It’s funny how much more environment matters once you hit 40 or 50. In my 20s I could have a pizza sitting on the counter and ignore it. Now? No chance. I need my house to be a fortress of good choices.

 

I actually had the oral cancer screening save my life. My dentist found a small spot under my tongue that I never would have noticed. It was stage 1. Please don’t skip those exams.

 

I noticed my sleep quality improved 100% when I cut the evening drinks. Better sleep = better weight loss. It’s all connected once you hit 45.

 
 
New for you
 
How I finally addressed my worsening peripheral vision

Eye Health & Vision Problems

likes

27

replies

12

 
Managing my auditory health one week at a time

Hearing, Ear Health & Tinnitus

likes

28

replies

15

 
Finding a way to improve joint lubrication naturally?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

28

replies

15

 
Can we learn complex skills?

Mental Clarity & Brain Health

likes

148

replies

15

 
Are topical creams actually effective for deep nerve pain?

Nerve Pain & Neuropathy

likes

81

replies

10

 
 
                                                           

0 Reviews