Hidden 'organ' above the appendix and the 'Swamp' theory?

Hidden 'organ' above the appendix and the 'Swamp' theory?

Price:

Read more

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
144 1 327439
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

Charcoal is so abrasive. I am glad you mentioned that. My daughter tried it and it actually made her teeth look yellower because the dentin started showing through the thinned enamel.

 

I think the most important thing is just accepting that it won’t be 100% perfect again. Once I stopped stressing about the ‘silence’ I lost, the ringing became much easier to ignore.

 

Retired hygienist here! Baking soda is okay occasionally but it is still quite abrasive. Stick to fluoride toothpaste and soft circles. Your gums will thank you as you get older.

 
 
New for you
 
Why did nothing help my knee clicking and stairs until now?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

29

replies

13

 
How can we avoid the common mistakes that make ear ringing much worse?

Hearing, Ear Health & Tinnitus

likes

156

replies

16

 
Addressing gut health to finally see some progress

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

28

replies

16

 
How are you all managing chronic dry eyes?

Eye Health & Vision Problems

likes

100

replies

14

 
Are you scrubbing your teeth away like I was?

Dental Care & Oral Health

likes

102

replies

10

 
 
                                                           

0 Reviews