What steps actually improved my gum health?

What steps actually improved my gum health?

Price:

Read more

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
145 1 326504
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

I’m a retired dental assistant and we always recommended these for patients with gum recession. As the gum line recedes, you get those ‘black triangles’ between teeth. String floss just can’t fill that space to wipe away the plaque. Just make sure you don’t force a brush that is too large into a…

 

As a woman in her late 40s, I can tell you that hormones play a massive role in this. During certain times of the month (even in perimenopause), my resting heart rate goes up by 10 beats and I gain 4 pounds of water overnight. It’s not the diet, it’s the biology. Don’t let the data stress you out…

 

I finally stopped looking at the scale every day and started looking at my energy levels. When I eat enough to actually go for my morning walk without feeling faint, the weight comes off much more naturally. We really have to stop treating our bodies like the enemy, especially after 40 when things…

 
 
New for you
 
Real results from my new morning cognitive routine over the last three months

Mental Clarity & Brain Health

likes

33

replies

14

 
My experience using a red light therapy mask at home

Skin care & Anti-Aging

likes

31

replies

9

 
Does eating a small serving of fermented food every morning improve your overall digestion?

Digestion & Gut Health

likes

161

replies

15

 
Why my usual keto routine wasn't enough to get rid of lower body puffiness?

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

29

replies

14

 
Improving my concentration for hobbies after sixty?

Mental Clarity & Brain Health

likes

30

replies

15

 
 
                                                           

0 Reviews