Finding balance after my low carb diet failed

Finding balance after my low carb diet failed

Price:

Read more

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
445 1 872308
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

I waited until I was 75 and I really regret those years of struggling to see. I didn’t realize how much I was missing. Even the whites of my laundry look whiter now. It’s like someone cleaned a dirty window I didn’t know was there. Just make sure you find a surgeon who does a lot of these every…

 

The cost is what stops me. Every time I go in, it’s $400 for frames and lenses even with insurance. It feels like a racket sometimes.

 

My physical therapist actually moved me away from orthotics entirely. We worked on foot strengthening exercises and picking up marbles with my toes. It took six months but now I walk barefoot without pain. Might not work for everyone, but it’s an alternative to spending the cash.

 
 
New for you
 
Finally finding some relief for the buzzing and numbness in my feet?

Nerve Pain & Neuropathy

likes

28

replies

14

 
Why adjusting your driving position can significantly reduce hip and lower back flares?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

114

replies

16

 
Is it normal to see spots in my vision?

Eye Health & Vision Problems

likes

91

replies

13

 
What foods should I actually avoid to help reduce my joint inflammation?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

122

replies

12

 
Why does light walking after a meal help our digestion so much more now?

Digestion & Gut Health

likes

148

replies

15

 
 
                                                           

0 Reviews